How To Buy Polo Ralph Lauren Boots From The Manufacturer
Learning how to buy Polo Ralph Lauren boots from the manufacturer is a great way to save money, especially if your friends love them as well. It’ll help bring the Polo brand to you and your friends, while you make some extra money. Ralph Lauren has a great line of Polo boots for men. These include the nubuck leather boots, the Ranger leather boot, and the Dover boot.
- Find the Ralph Lauren manufacturer. You can do this by going directly on the Ralph Lauren website. Write down all of the relevant contact information.
- Contact the Ralph Lauren manufacturer. Ask the manufacturer if you can buy Polo Ralph Lauren boots directly from them, and how much they would be. Also, ask if they sell in bulk and how many would be included in a bulk order.
- Mention that you’re not a company. Some companies will not allow certain companies or people to buy directly from them. If the manufacturer can’t sell to you, find out whom their distributor is so you can contact them.
- Request a price list from the Ralph Lauren boots manufacturer. If they’re willing to work with you, they’ll have a price list available. Ask them to send you a price list of Ralph Lauren boots by email, fax or regular mail.
- Get the manufacturer’s name. Sometimes you may talk to different manufacturers. Stick to one manufacturer so you won’t get your information confused. Plus, befriending someone may help you get discounts on Polo Ralph Lauren boots.
- Find people who are interested in purchasing Polo Ralph Lauren boots. You may have to order more Ralph Lauren boots than necessary, so ask your friends and family members if they are interested. You can also ask co-workers and other companies who may want to purchase the product. It’s a great way to make some money.
- Request discounts on small orders. Some manufacturers may give you a discount on small orders if they know you will stick with them. Convince them that you will promote their Polo Ralph Lauren boots line, and they may cut your prices in half.
Be persistent when asking for discounts. Show the Ralph Lauren boots manufacturer that you’re serious about buying more orders in the future. They may consider working with you. Be warned: you may not be able to return Polo Ralph Lauren boots that you’ve ordered from the manufacturer.