Regardless of the make and model of your motorcycle, learning how to buy vintage motorcycle tires can save you time and money. Vintage tires can vary in shape and design, changing the aesthetic qualities of your bike.
What you will need:
- Drive and motivation (Searching for any vintage item can be very time-consuming and hard, but can save you a lot of money if the deal is right.)
- The make and model of your vehicle. (You want to make sure what you are buying will fit your car. Not doing this can waste time and other resources.)
- Internet access
- Newspaper ads
- Contact who sold you your motorcycle. The seller may have the information of any previous owners and dealers that might specialize in vintage motorcycle tires.
- Check local advertisements in your newspaper. You may never know what you can find locally if you never check.
- Investigate online auctions or websites that focus solely on vintage motorcycle tires.
- Call other dealers in your area. Inside access to parts and databases can be yours if you just ask.
- Troll around flea markets. Once you find a vendor you can find many others by using their connections.
Things to remember:
- If you bought a vintage motorcycle from someone you don't have contact with, call a dealer that specializes in that motorcycle brand. They can give you more information and you won't have to waste time guessing.
- Be aware of shipping costs that are included with online purchases.
Shopping smart and knowing where to look can aid you tremendously when looking for vintage motorcycle tires. Never give up and you will be successful.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …