If you love iPhone but hate AT&T, then you should know how to bypass iPhone activation screen. There is no doubt that iPhone is one of the greatest inventions of this century. It has not only revolutionized the "Smartphone" industry, but has also brought technology closer to us than ever before. There have been plenty of reports saying that AT&T service is less than perfect, especially in large cities so knowing a way to bypass iPhone activation screen will allow you not only use other wireless carriers in the country, but also use 3rd party software that Apple does not approve.
To bypass iPhone activation screen:
- Download or Downgrade to "Firmware 1.1.1". This firmware is the only version that jailbreak software supports. You can find it easily online by searching on one of the major search engines. The reason for downloading/downgrading to "firmware 1.1.1" is that you need to jailbreak your iPhone, which will allow you to bypass iPhone activation screen.
- If you do not have iTunes, download it now. You will need iTunes to downgrade the firmware on your iPhone. Apple's iTunes can be found on Apple’s website.
- Let iTunes downgrade iPhone firmware. After you have installed iTunes, and have a local copy of iPhone firmware 1.1.1, you can now downgrade your firmware by clicking “Browse Your Files,” then clicking the file with "iPhone firmware 1.1.1".
- Restart your iPhone. Once the downgrade process is over, you probably need to restart your iPhone. Basically, at this point, you want to do as your iPhone tells you. Firmware is extremely important for the iPhone. Messing it up can permanently paralyze your iPhone so be cautious when doing this.
- Download "Jailbreak". You can find "Jailbreak" easily by searching it on a major search engine. Use the software to unlock your iPhone. Then, you may need to reboot several more times before the process is over.
By bypassing iPhone activation screen, you may effectively void your warranty. Please do so with caution. It is not recommended that you bypass thie iPhone activation screen nor jailbreak your phone. Doing so may permanently damage your iPhone. Please take note.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …