How To Bypass Security Code For A Nokia 3220
Need to know how to bypass the security code for a Nokia 3220? Look no further. Bypassing the security code on a Nokia 3220 is necessary to access many of the security features, such as adding restrictions to voice and data use of the device.
Things You Will Need
- Cell phone unlocking software
- USB cable
- Computer (with internet access)
- To bypass the security code for a Nokia 3220, you have to actually punch in the code. If you have not changed the security code on your phone, you can contact your mobile service provider to get this information. If you have changed the security code on the Nokia 3220, your service provider will not have the new code.
- The security code for a Nokia 3220 can also be obtained by contacting the manufacturer directly. Nokia has a number of service centers throughout the country. You can take your phone into a center or call their customer service number for assistance. When contacting customer service, you will be given information on how to send in your Nokia 3220 to have it unlocked and reset.
- You can also bypass the security code by using an online program to do so. Sites such as Unlocking4Free can help you find your security code on your phone. Many sites will assist you in bypassing the security code on a Nokia 3220 without charging you a fee. You will most likely have to download a program and plug in your phone to a computer to get the security code.
Once you have the numbers necessary to bypass the security code for a Nokia 3220, write them down. If you decide to change the security code, write down the new number and make it something you will easily remember.