Show off your hip-hop cred by learning how to C-Walk. The C-walk (or Clown Walk) is related to the Crip Walk, another dance style, but is faster and does not feature gang signs. Movements featured in the C-walk include the shuffle, heel-toe and basic V. Learn how to C-Walk and impress your friends.
- Stand with your feet together. Move your toes so that they point out and your heels in, so that your feet are in a "V" shape.
- Slowly rotate your left foot on the ball of your foot. The heel of your left foot will now point outwards. Rotate your foot on the ball of your foot so that your heel points in again and your feet are in a "V" shape. Repeat
- Again rotate your left foot on the ball of your foot so that your heel points out. Rotate your right foot on the heel so that toes of your foot point towards the toes of your left foot. Twist your right foot back again, on its heel and the rotate it towards your left foot again.
- Lift your left toes and your right heel off the ground at the same time. Rotate your feet so that you bring your right heel next to your left heel. You should once again be standing with your feet in a "V" shape.
- Lift your left heel and your right toes off the ground at the same time. Rotate your feet so that you bring your right toes next to your left toes. Your feet should be in a backwards "V" shape.
- Repeat the above steps.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.