How Can I Download More Graphics Onto My 6085 Nokia?
If you have recently purchased a Nokia 6085, you may find yourself asking, "How can I download more graphics onto my 6085 Nokia?" It is both possible and fairly easy to download more graphics onto your 6085 Nokia phone. The 6085 Nokia has a built-in option to download more graphics. Your cellular provider may also have a service allowing you to download more graphics onto your 6085 Nokia.
- Power on the 6085 Nokia. Press the power button to start the 6085 Nokia. Allow the phone to boot to the home screen.
- Open the main menu. Press the Menu key on the 6085 Nokia. This will bring you to the main menu.
- Navigate to settings. Highlight "Settings" and press "Ok."
- Go to display settings. Highlight "Main Display" and press "OK."
- Start graphic downloads. Highlight "Graphic Downloads" and press "OK." Select the desired graphics and press "Download" to transfer the graphics to your 6085 Nokia.
If "Graphic Downloads" is not present under "Display Settings," your cellular provider may have removed it. You may find a graphic store on the main menu offered by your cellular provider; use that alternatively. You can download more graphics onto your 6085 Nokia by sending them to yourself via picture message from the computer or another phone and saving them. Graphics downloaded onto your 6085 Nokia can be used as both wallpapers and screen savers. Graphics downloaded onto your 6085 Nokia can also be used on the mini-display in addition to the main display. The 6085 Nokia supports several graphics formats: JPEG, PNG, WBMP, GIF87a and GIF89a. Graphics can also be downloaded onto your 6085 Nokia using a computer.