How Can I Get A Ringtone For My Blackberry Storm?
If you have recently purchased a Blackberry Storm, you are probably wondering, "how can I get a ringtone for my Blackberry Storm?". Thankfully the makers of Blackberry devices, as well as ringtone creators, have made it very easy to install ringtones on the Blackberry Storm. There are several ways to get ringtones for you phone. The easiest way to get a ringtone for your Blackberry Storm is to download it from a ringtone website.
- Visit a ringtone website using your Blackberry Storm's internet browser. There are hundreds of great ones out there. Simply search for "ringtones" and you will find them. If you are worried about viruses, do a search for reviews of ringtone websites. That is an easy way to find clean ringtone sites.
- Search for the ringtone you are interested in. Perhaps you have a specific ringtone in mind for your Blackberry Storm. In that case, you can usually search the site for the specific sound or song you want. Otherwise, you can browse the website for different songs and sounds you might want to try.
- Preview each ringtone to see if it's what you want. Many of these sites contain user submitted ringtones, so some may be poor quality or a part of a song you don't want as your ringtone. In order to test this, most ringtone websites have a test button so you can listen to the song before you download it.
- Download the ringtone. Depending on the site you use, there are different ways to do this. Some will allow you to download the .mp3 onto your phone directly. Others will email or text you a link to the ringtone for you to download it.
- If you can't find the ringtone you want, use one of your own .MP3s! Sometimes you can't find the song you want on a ringtone website. In that case, connect your Blackberry Storm to your computer with a USB cable and through the Blackberry Device Manager that pops up on your desktop, place your favorite .MP3 on your phone.
- Set the .MP3 as your ringtone. Simply go into the Blackberry Storm sound options and activate the ringtone. You can even set it as your text message ringtone if you'd like!
- Set your other ringtone preferences. You can adjust the volume of the ringtone as well as the vibration from the sounds screen as well.