How Can I Remove Fuzz Balls From Clothing
Are you asking yourself the question, "How can I remove fuzz balls from clothing?" Maybe you've pulled more than a few sweaters from your closet and they're full of fuzz balls. Here are a couple of ways to deal with those annoying fuzz balls.
To remove fuzz balls from clothing, you will need:
- A fuzz-covered item of clothing
- A washing machine
- A lint/fuzz remover (possibly electric)
- Be careful about washing. If you're washing a sweater for the first time, turn it inside out. This will help minimize fuzz balls. The same trick works for sweatshirts.
- Use the proper tool to remove fuzz balls. Another thing you can do to remove fuzz balls is get a battery-operated lint/fuzz remover. They really work!
- Use other fuzz removers if necessary. You could even invest in a slightly more expensive electric fuzz ball remover. It's probably going to cost half of what your sweater cost, though.
If you want to go the less expensive route, a basic battery-operated fuzz remover is going to be your best bet. But keep in mind that there are other models of fuzz remover; both battery-operated and electric, that may be a little more expensive but will remove the fuzz balls a lot faster. So it just of depends on the amount of time you can put into removing the fuzz balls. In this case, even the super cheap option works very well. Your old-looking sweater could possibly look a whole lot newer if you use a cheap fuzz ball remover. But for a larger fuzz ball removing job, don't use a battery-operated fuzz ball remover. You'll be removing fuzz all day. At that point a more expensive fuzz remover is much more practical. Enjoy your new-looking sweater or sweatshirt!