How Can A Man Have A Multiple Orgasm?
Many men want to know how can a man have multiple orgasms? Achieving multiple orgasms for men is possible. Learning how to have multiple will also increase how long a man can last in bed.
Items needed to learn how can a man have a multiple orgasm:
- Time to practice
- Lubrication (for masturbation)
- A sexual partner
- Condoms or the agreed upon method of protection
- Understand the difference between orgasm and ejaculation. Most men assume that ejaculation and orgasm are one in the same. In reality they are two different processes. With a little practice, you can control your orgasms so that you do not always ejaculate and be able to achieve multiple orgasms.
- Learn to breathe to hold off ejaculation. Focusing on your breathing changes how your body responds to sexual stimulation. Try masturbating by yourself and focus on breathing deeply. When you get close to orgasm focus on how this changes how your pleasure is experienced. Usually when your breathing increases you near orgasm.
- Learn to flex your pubococcygeal (PC) muscle. This muscle is located in the pelvic area. A good exercise is to stop urination midstream. This over time will strengthen that muscle. You can also do Kelegs to strengthen this muscle.
- Combine controlling your breathing and flexing your PC muscle during masturbation. Doing this will help you become aware of ejaculatory inevitability or the point of no return. Try masturbating slowly and focusing on your body’s reactions. This is not a process you will master over night. It will take many sessions of practicing this by yourself before you will notice results.
- Use Lubrication when you masturbate. Many men do not understand the importance of lubrication. There are even lubes on the market that will help increase your sexual pleasure during masturbation.
- Keep pulling back from ejaculation. Once you have mastered pulling back from ejaculation and still reaching an orgasm, keep doing it. Each time you do this you increase your chance of achieving a multiple orgasm.
- Move on to intercourse with a partner. Once you have achieved a multiple orgasm during masturbation then you can move on to trying to do so during sexual intercourse. You will probably get better results if you explain to your partner beforehand what you are trying to achieve. Many people find it helpful to learn to flex the PC muscle during sexual intercourse that is slightly slower than they are used to. Some men also find it helpful to switch positions and to have oral sex after they pull back from the point of ejaculatory inevitability. Things will progress the same way they did during masturbation until you achieve a multiple orgasm.
- Keep your expectations realistic. Learning to do this is not something that will happen quickly. It will take lots of continued practice. Also orgasms achieved without ejaculation are going to feel different from what you are used to experiencing. They are still pleasurable and will over all improve your satisfaction in bed.