Are you one of the many males who have asked the question, how can you make your scrotum bigger and fuller? The scrotum is a sac that hangs behind a man's penis and contains the testes, blood vessels and part of the spermatic cord. Having a big and full scrotum is considered manly to most males. Likewise, some females are turned on by big full scrotums. Check out the tips below for the best way to make your scrotum bigger and fuller.
You will need.
- Tongkat Ali
- Massage your testicles. The fastest way to make your scrotum bigger and fuller is to make your testicles larger. Wrap you testicle in a warm washcloth for a few minutes. Remove the washcloth and stretch the scrotum by gently pulling the skin in a downward motion with your thumb and fore finger. Do this at least three times a week, for faster results, go for six times a week.
- Decrease your estrogen levels. Any cardiovascular activity will lower estrogen in men by burning fat, which encourages excess estrogen. Do jumping jacks, take brisk walks or jog at least five days a week. When your estrogen levels drop, your testicles will become bigger and your scrotum will loosen up and hang lower.
- Supplement your diet with zinc. Taking 30mg of extra zinc per day will increase the size of your testes and scrotum by increasing your sperm production.
- Take Tongkat Ali. Tongkat Ali is an aphrodisiac that also increases testosterone, higher levels of testosterone will also make your testicles and scrotum bigger. One of the side effects of taking Tongkat Ali is, it makes the testicle, scrotum and penis heavier and fuller.
- Shave your scrotum. The act of shaving your scrotum alone will make it appear larger than it is. Keep your scrotum shaved so that you can see it well enough to measure the results of this technique.
- Do not take large amounts of zinc, as this will cause a deficiency in copper.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Remember when Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman made all that noise—and news—before the Super Bowl? We had the story long before the season even started, trailing him all over Se ...