How Can You Tell If A Girl Likes You
Women can be a big mystery to guys, so how can you tell if a girl likes you? The answer to this question varies, since no two women are alike. But, most women give off certain signals when a guy attracts them. If you are wondering if a certain girl likes you, here are seven common signs that she is interested.
- She works to attract your attention. When a girl likes you, she tries to get your attention. For example, she walks back and forth past your table or group at a party or nightclub. Or, she literally bumps into you “by accident” so you will notice her.
- She sends a message with her body language. When a girl likes you, she glances your way often. Her eyes are on you instead of the other guys in the room. She smiles when you glance back. She plays with her hair and tosses her head. If she is bold, her moves are overtly suggestive.
- She makes it clear she wants to see you again. When an outspoken girl likes you, she tells you. She says she enjoyed the conversation or your time together. She gives you her phone number and asks you to call her. She says she can’t wait to see you again.
- She invites you into her circle of friends. When a girl likes you, she invites you and your friends to join her and her friends. She wants to connect your social circles. She likes you and wants to know what her friends think about you.
- She emphasizes her gifts, talents and assets. When a girl is interested in you, she displays confidence. Although she won’t necessarily boast, she shows off her strengths, talents and accomplishments. She wants you to think she’s great.
- She shares personal information with you. Women are usually cautious when it comes to sharing things about their personal lives. If she shares a few personal things with you, it’s a sign that she likes you and trusts you.
- She is excessively conversational, flirtatious and clingy. When a girl likes you, she stays close to you and talks a lot. If the conversation lulls, she gets it going again. She flirts with you and laughs at all your jokes. She may even seem clingy.