Do you want to know how to cancel Netflix?? Has one too many discs arrived scratched or cracked, or never arrived at all? If you've had enough and want to cancel your Netflix subscription, follow these simple steps.
- Visit www.netflix.com and sign in to your account.
- In the top right corner of the page, inside the red bar, click on the link that reads "Your Account & Help" (directly to the right of your name).
- The gray box at the top of the page contains your account information. The top right hand column lists your plan, and underneath there is a link to cancel your account.
- When you click this link, you will land on a page with instructions and guidelines for canceling your Netflix account. You must return any outstanding DVDs within a week from canceling to avoid being charged for another month, and you will not receive a refund for a partial month if you cancel in the middle of the month.
- Click on the check box that says "I accept and understand the terms of cancellation and want to cancel my account." When you click on "Complete Cancellation," your Netflix membership will be canceled. You can restart your Netflix membership at any time.
- If you don't necessarily want to cancel your Netflix account but, for example, won't have much time to watch DVDs for awhile, you can put your account on hold. This allows you to keep your queue active and rate movies, but you cannot rent any movies and you will not be billed. To put your membership on hold, click on the link in your account information box that reads "Put membership on hold." Your hold starts immediately, and you can set a reactivation date ranging from 7 to 90 days in the future.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.