How To Cancel Yahoo! Personals
Need to know how to cancel Yahoo! personals? Once you have found your Ms. Right—or in some cases, Ms. Right Now—you will need to know how to cancel Yahoo! personals. Everything you need to know about how to cancel Yahoo! personals can be found in the account section of your home page. There is however, one word of warning when you want know how to cancel Yahoo! personals; since Match.com is the site that drives Yahoo! personals, knowing how to cancel Yahoo! personals will also cancel your Match.com account.
- Go to Yahoo! personals. Going to the Yahoo! personals site will redirect you to the Match.com on Yahoo! Website. Once you are on the Match.com on Yahoo! site you can log into your account and start the how to cancel Yahoo! personals process.
- Log into your account. Once you have entered you user name and password, you will have access to everything you need for how to cancel Yahoo!personals.
- Go to the "account" tab. The "account" tab is located in the top right hand corner of you Match.com on Yahoo! home page. Click on the "account" tab to get the options you need for how to cancel Yahoo! personals.
- Cancel your Membership. After you click on the "account" tab, you will be taken to the account menu. When you are in the account menu select the "change/cancel membership" option from the list on the left hand side of the screen. Selecting this option will take you to the sections you need for how to cancel Yahoo! personals.
- Enter your password again. For extra security, the Match.com on Yahoo! web site will ask you to enter your password again. Once you enter your password, click on the "continue to cancelation" button to move on the next phase of how to cancel Yahoo! personals.
Let's get ready to cancel. Once your password is entered the Match.com on Yahoo! web site will give you yet another, option to cancel--at this point it's beginning to feel like all of these extra steps are designed to keep you from canceling, but we will not be swayed--click on the "cancel membership/remove profile" option at the bottom of the page. After you hit the "cancel membership/remove profile" option, you will see a confirmation screen that will verify that the account has been canceled and a cancellation email will be sent.