Seasoned and novice archers need to know how to care for a compound bow and arrow. Bows used for hunting and leisure need to have regular upkeep. Not performing maintenance on any type of sports equipment can ruin components and activity. Performing regular routines to a compound bow and arrow are easily achieved.
To care for compound bow and arrow, you will need:
- Bowstring wax
- Bow lube
- New strings and cables
- Take care of strings and cables. Use bowstring wax on strings and cables as a part of how to care for a compound bow and arrow. Apply the wax once every ten to fourteen days. Replace strings and cables every other year.
- Regulate the centershot. An important step in how to care for a compound bow and arrow is to modify the centershot, which affects arc precision. Do this by repositioning an arrow (located in bow) to left or right.
- Oil often. Bad conditions such as dirt and high levels of moisture can cause problems in the how to care for a compound bow and arrow task. Lubricate axles daily to combat impacts of a poor environment.
- Inspect arrows. Look over arrows for cracks or other damages. An important part of knowing how to care for a compound bow and arrow is to make sure the shaft (long skinny part) is straight.
- End instructions. The above directives are a good start for learning how to care for a compound bow and arrow. Other tasks can be added that are specific to your archery or hunting equipment.
By Charley A. Prescott While hair removal is second nature for many women, the idea of professional waxing or “mansca ...
Most guys don’t have a white horse at the ready to snatch up a woman into happily-ever-after, but there are still romant ...