How To Catch Cheating Spouse
Nobody wants to do this, but you might be wondering how to catch a cheating spouse. Suspecting that your spouse is cheating can be even more difficult than proving that she is. If you want to know once and for all if your wife has a boyfriend, you might need to do some investigating. The trickiest part will be conducting this investigation without betraying your spouse's trust. You certainly don't want to find out she isn't cheating, only to have her leave you for searching her things like a cop.
- Take a look at your phone bill. This is the best way to catch a cheating spouse. Look for numbers that you don't recognize. In particular, search for numbers that are repeated frequently and sometimes involve long conversations. Most people only conduct long conversations on their cell phones with their relatives and closest friends. If your spouse is having hour long conversations with a mystery number every day, that's a pretty good clue. This is especially true if these conversations only occur at times you are never with her.
- Look at your spouse. Lots of cheating spouses will join gyms and buy new clothes. They want to look good for their new pieces and will suddenly develop an interest in working out and updating their wardrobes. Does your wife have a ton of new underwear? That's not a good sign. Especially if you haven't seen it on her.
- Watch for new behavior patterns. Believe it or not, if your wife is more interested in having sex with you that is a sign she might be cheating. Lots of cheating spouses become more interested in sex in general. You should also keep aware of her schedule. Try to look out for time that seems to disappear from her day, such as if she is suddenly not coming home from her office until late at night.
- Hire a private investigator. If you are certain you have a cheating spouse and need physical proof for a divorce case, hire a private investigator to do the work for you. You certainly don't want to try to photograph your wife entering a hotel with another man yourself. The PI will also be more aware of what type of proof you need.
- Ask your wife if she is cheating. If you think your wife is cheating and you want to fix your relationship, just ask her. Tell her how insecure you feel and that you want the two of you to be happy together. Have an honest conversation without infringing upon her privacy.