How To Catch Girls Cheating
You think your girl may have succumbed to her wandering eye, and you could really use some advice on how to catch girls cheating. Perhaps you've noticed her looking at other guys, or you've caught what you think was a suggestive glance at one particular fellow. Maybe your gut is just telling you that something isn't right. In any case, if you think that your girl might be cheating, here are some tips to help you figure out if she really is.
- Before you do anything else, make sure you're not just giving in to the green-eyed monster. If you tend to be the jealous type, you may be suspecting something that just isn't there. Trust is one of the most important parts of any relationship. If your girl is being faithful to you and finds out that you don't trust her, that could be the end of your relationship. However, if you are determined to check up on her, read on.
- Find out where she's going when she's not with you. Follow her or have a friend follow her for you. If it's a friend of yours that she doesn't know or doesn't hang out with often enough to notice, that's even better. If either of you see her actually meet up with another guy, then you may have your answer. Of course, you can't be completely sure that she's cheating unless they actually hug or kiss.
- Check the call history and messages on her cell phone. Information on her phone can help you to catch her if she is cheating. Of course, text messages detailing plans to meet or expressing romantic feelings are direct proof. Phone numbers in her calls sent or received history also provide clues. Is there a certain number that keeps coming up? If so, you can always call it yourself and find out who it is.
- Talk to some of your mutual friends. If following her and checking the information on her cell phone have increased your suspicions, talking to friends you have in common may help to fill in the blanks. It is best not to do this until you have some concrete evidence to back up your concerns. Otherwise, you may wind up alienating your friends or run the risk that they will tell your girl what you are up to. If she's not cheating and finds out that you are checking up on her, you could find yourself in very hot water.
- Confront your girl directly. If you really feel that you have reason to believe that your girl is cheating on you, ask her. Don't be angry or loud. Just talk to her about your concerns. If she is cheating, or even just considering it, hopefully she will be honest enough to admit it and tell you why. If you have a strong relationship, you just might find that you can work through the problems together. If you can't, or one or both of you doesn't want to, the relationship probably wasn't meant to be in the first place.