How To Catch My Cheating Wife
If you think your wife is cheating, then you may want to know how to catch my cheating wife. Whether you have just noticed a change in behavior or have found some clues that your wife is cheating, you will want to know how to catch her in the act. Maybe not some much in the act itself but have the evidence needed to confront her. A cheating wife will most likely try to lie her way out of it unless you have some rock solid evidence to prove she has been cheating.
- Be reasonable, not emotional. If you don’t have any evidence, do not go in there half cocked and running your mouth that your wife is cheating on you. Unless you can prove it, it will look like you are trying to throw suspicion off of yourself and onto her by accusing her.
- Watch for the signs. Has she totally changed her appearance lately? Started going to the gym? Bought a whole new wardrobe of clothes and shoes? Has she appeared distant or like she would rather be somewhere else? Secret phone calls? These signs alone may not mean anything. She may have just decided to get healthy and start exercising. The new clothes could be to accommodate her new figure. Just keep a mental note and watch for other signs or clues to what she may be doing.
- Money Trail. Watch for unexplained spending. You probably won’t find much but there are little things to looks for. Maybe an unexplained purchase at a store she doesn’t normally shop at. A day at the spa she didn’t tell you about. A dinner receipt from when she said she was working late.
- Going out with the girl. Now going out with the girls is a good thing. Women need time to bond and talk about things that need to be talked about with another girl. But is she going out more often? Or maybe with friends you have never met or even heard of?
- Investigate. When all else fails, follow her, but whatever you do, do not get caught. And only do this if you are absolutely sure you have a cheating wife and cannot prove it any other way.