How To Catch A Netflix Thief
In todays economy, many people are turning to nefarious methods to obtain miniscule things like movies, so you would do well to know how to catch a Netflix thief just in case you end up having one in our neighborhood. One thing to keep in mind, if you can’t prove who it is, the cops can’t do anything about it, and also that the person is a thief and could be dangerous. Don’t confront the Netflix thief without police assistance!
To catch a Netflix thief, you will need:
- A video camera
- Knowledge of the criminals pattern
- The first step to catching a Netflix thief is to ask yourself, “When do my movies usually disappear?” Try to establish the thieves’ pattern by determining on what days specifically your movies disappear. If it is everyday then you don’t have too much trouble, but if you notice only movies being delivered on say, Monday, you will be wasting your time putting the camera out on Wednesday.
- The next step is to determine what spy spot your going to use for the video camera. Look for a window that looks directly onto the mailbox and put the camera there. If you don’t have a window to watch the mailbox, then you may have to use the back of a car of other spot that isn’t outside.
- Now that you’ve found your spot, set your camera up. You will want to place something over the camera to make sure the Netflix thief doesn’t see it and you avoid further confrontation.
- After another video is stolen, the only way to ensure you caught the criminal, take the camera and make sure you got the shot. Make sure you can clearly see the criminals face and you’re good to take it to the police.
- Go to or call the local police station and report the thievery. Make sure you tell them you have evidence of the Netflix thief, and the police will handle the rest!