How To Catch Your Girl Cheating
Knowing how to catch your girl cheating requires a stealthy approach—you want evidence for her actions without accusing her of infidelity. If want your suspicions confirmed, read this article to catch your girlfriend’s deceitfulness.
- She hides information from you. Everyone has a right to privacy, but if it's to the point that everything is 100 percent confidential, something is wrong. Unless your girlfriend is working for the CIA, clear signs to catch if you suspect your girlfriend of cheating includes whenever she gets a phone call, she secretly takes it to the next room, she always answers her phone with a private number or she has two cell phones. Her online activity may be odd, too. Endless days chatting up with guy who is only a "friend" and nothing more. If your girlfriend is giving you any of these signs, she might be cheating.
- She acts out of character. You know your girlfriend and how she behaves with you, but if she suddenly becomes distant when she once showered you with love, another man might be in the picture, giving her all she needs while you get crumbs. However, the opposite effect can happen: if she normally likes her space, but she out of the blue showers you with too much affection and is being needy than ever, she could be covering up some hidden secret because she feels guilty for cheating.
- She's dressing up for others. You remember your girlfriend looking hot every time you go out on a date, but now she does not care how she dresses around you, yet she makes sure she's stunning when you are not together. This is an obvious sign she is cheating because she prefers to look sexy for someone else.
- Sex is not the same. If you had a healthy sex life and it dwindles down to sex once a week, then you have a problem. Unless she works hard or is stressed out, she might be spending more time being active in someone else’s bedroom than yours.
Now that you know the signs, now it is time to catch your cheating girlfriend.
- Hire a private investigator. Search for a professional P.I. in your area who can track your girlfriend down. They will need basic information, such as her home address (if she does not live with you) and her schedules so they can follow her everywhere. If they have enough evidence to back up your claims, you can catch her in the act of cheating.
- Pretend to be another man online. If your girlfriend's discretion are on the internet, create a fake email address and go to a website she frequents to hook up with men. While you get to "know her," ask if she wants to meet up in a specific spot. If she agrees, arrange the date to be the mystery date she is hoping to see. Watch her jaw go straight to the ground once she knows who you are.
- Confront her. If you have a gut-wrenching feeling your girlfriend is cheating, ask her. If she stumbles with her words or becomes overly defensive, she may have a cheating heart.