How To Center Text On MySpace
One way to make part of your text on your MySpace profile stand out from the rest is to learn how to center text on MySpace. By default, text is automatically aligned to the left. If you want to make a specific section (such as a quote or favorite song lyric) stand out, you can center the text in the text box. This effect is achieved with the addition of a simple bit of HTML code in the text boxes you want to center.
Things you'll need:
- MySpace 2.0 account
- Computer with internet access
- Sign in to your MySpace account. Navigate to MySpace and sign in using your email address and password.
- Open your account details. Click "My Stuff" at the top of the screen and select "Account Settings" from the menu.
- Choose the section you want to edit. Click "About Me" or "Interests."
- Click on the text box you want to reformat. For example, under "About Me" you can click the text box labeled "About Me" or the one labeled "Who I'd Like to Meet."
- Enter the following code at the beginning of the text you want to center. <center>
- Enter this code at the end of the text you want centered. </center>
- Save your changes. Click "Save Changes" to save the changes you made to your profile. View the centered text on your profile by clicking "Profile" at the top of the page.
Remember to always add the closing tag (</center>) where you want the centered text to end. If you don't, all the text after that section on your MySpace could end up being centered!