If you would like to be awakened by a different noise every morning, you can learn how to change the alarm tone on your BlackBerry Bold 9000. Maybe you have learned how to block out the tone that awakes you, or maybe the tone doesn't wake you up anymore. Whatever the reason, it's easy to change the alarm tone on the BlackBerry 9000. Just follow these simple steps and you will hear the sound of your choice as your alarm every morning.
- From the home screen click on the applications icon. Here is where you will find different applications from voice dialing to BlackBerry messenger. You will also find the clock application.
- Click on the clock application. When you do this a clock will appear on the screen. Make sure the time is correct in order for the alarm to go off on the right time.
- Push the button for the BlackBerry menu key while still in clock mode. This will bring up all the choices and settings that you can do with the clock. You can do everything from set the alarm to set the time of the BlackBerry Bold 9000 from this screen.
- Scroll down to the options choice and click on that. Scroll down from this screen and you will see the alarm and then click on alarm tune. When you click on this, all the different tones and songs will appear on the screen.
- Select the tone of your choice by clicking on it. You can change the tone as often as you would like. It is easy to change the alarm tone on the BlackBerry 9000.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.