How to Change Background Color In Photoshop
Need to know how to change background color in Photoshop? Photoshop is one of the most powerful and professional image modification programs in existence today. The tools available in Photoshop make it possible to alter images in a very profound way. Although the work area can be a bit intimidating to work with, because of the complex tools and functions that are available within Photoshop, to change a background color in Photoshop is a very easy process.
- Launch Adobe Photoshop.
- Click the Start button on the tanbark
- Choose Programs
- Click Adobe Photoshop
- Once the Adobe Photoshop is launched
- Click File
- Locate the file you want to open – Choose All Formats/All Documents
- Click the file name, then click Open.
- In the Toolbox, select the Background color square and click. The Color Picker for the Background color will appear.
- Select a Background color, then click OK
- Switch Foreground color with the Background color
- Select the Paint Bucket, (if it is not already selected), and go to the document canvas area and click. The Background color will change to new color.
To perform this task there are other methods available to use. The "how to" information explains how to change the background color to an already saved document. To change the background to a new document is slightly different. If you are interested in learning more about Photoshop, it may be a good idea to purchase a textbook on Photoshop. If you decide to purchase a book on Photoshop it may help if you purchase a guide that is visually written.