How To Change The Background On An iPod Touch
You want to customize your iPod Touch and want to know how to change the background on an iPod Touch. The actual background itself on your iPod Touch cannot be changed because Apple has locked the default background, and it is not authorized to be changed. However, you are able to change the background on your lock screen to your desired imaged from your photo gallery. Changing the locked screen background on your iPod Touch is easy to do and can be done by following a few simple steps.
- Select the "Settings" icon. From the homescreen on your iPod Touch look for the "Settings" application, and select that icon.
- Select the "General" option. In the "Settings" application, search for the "General" option in the menu and tap this icon.
- Find and select the "Wallpaper" application from the general options list. In the wallpaper setting, you have a couple of options to choose from to determine how you would like to change your background on the iPod Touch. Selecting the "Save Photos" options allows you to choose from photos you have transferred to your iPod Touch. Selecting the "Wallpaper" option allows you to choose from images that are already customized on the iPod Touch.
- Decide which image to set as your background. Scroll through the images on your wallpaper or saved photos. Decide which image you want to set as your background for your iPod Touch. You can get a preview of what the image will look like as your background picture.
- Save your background image. Once you decide which image you want to set as your background, select "Set Wallpaper." Your new background image is now set on your iPod Touch.