By default it has a very short backlight time, so you may want to know how to change backlight settings on Nokia 6600i Slide. The process to change the backlight settings on Nokia 6600i Slide is very simple and requires nothing more than your cell phone and a few minutes.
- Power on. Turn the Nokia 6600i Slide on and allow it to reach the home screen.
- Navigate to the settings menu. From the home screen, press the "Menu" button. Highlight "Settings" and press "OK".
- Select the display option. Highlight "Display" and press "OK"
- Select the power saver option. Highlight "Power saver" and press "OK".
- Change the timer interval. Select the time interval you desire and select "OK". Selecting a lower time will cause the display to dim faster. Setting a longer time will cause the Nokia 6600i Slide to stay active longer, at the cost of battery life.
- Exit to home screen. Press the red hangup key to exit to the home screen.
Tips & Additional Information:
- Under the Display settings it is also possible to modify the wallpaper and transition effects of the Nokia 6600i Slide.
- The default time is ideal as it will conserve the most battery life on the Nokia 6600i Slide. Selecting a lower setting is also better for battery life.
- To further conserve battery life on the Nokia 6600i Slide, set the "Sleep" mode option under the "Display" settings. Selecting a lower time interval will conserve the most battery life; however, it may inconvenience you slightly.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.