How To Change A Battery In A Casio 2515 Watch
Has your battery died in your Casio watch and you need to know how to change a watch battery in a Casio 2515? Casio watches are nice looking and affordable watches but the batteries may not last as long as you would like. Instead of paying almost the same price of your Casio 2515 watch to let a jeweler change the battery, you can save time and money and do it yourself.
To change a battery in your Casio 2515 watch you will need:
- new battery
- tiny screwdriver
- lint free cloth
- Lay the cloth out on a flat surface. The cloth will keep the face of the watch from being scratched and can keep your screws from rolling around. Place the Casio watch facedown on the cloth.
- Remove the watchband to gain easy access to the back of the Casio 2515 watch.
- Remove the back cover. Carefully pry the back cover open with a small flat object or a flat tiny screwdriver, or unscrew the screws if needed. Be careful not to scratch the back cover.
- Remove the rubber seal protector. There is a rubber seal over the battery once the back cover is removed. Gently remove this seal and set it aside.
- Locate and remove the battery. Once the rubber seal is removed locate the small metal battery. You made need to use a tiny screwdriver to slide under the battery to pop it out of place on the Casio 2515 watch.
- Insert the new battery. Pick up the battery with tweezers then put it securely into the battery clip. Make sure the (+) side is facing downward towards the face of the battery.
- Replace the back cover and watchband. Screw in any screws if needed. Replace the rubber seal over the battery. Snap the back cover back onto the back of the Casio 2515 watch, and reattach the watchband.