How To Change The Battery In A Nokia Cell Phone
You've had your Nokia cell phone for a while and the battery has gone out so you need to know how to change the battery in a Nokia cell phone. Cell phone batteries are not made to last forever, but they last for quite a while. If you overcharge your battery or have had a phone for a couple of years, the battery can go out. Nokia cell phones are a very popular and reliable brand of cell phones, but after wear and tear from your phone, eventually your battery may have to be changed.
To change the battery in a Nokia cell phone you need:
- new battery
- Nokia cell phone
- Purchase a new battery from your local wireless store or order one online. To find the right battery online for your Nokia cell phone, you will need the make and model of your phone and then you can just do a search in a search engine.
- Turn your phone off and open the back cover. Once you phone is turned off, flip it over. To open the back cover, press down firmly with your fingers while sliding the back cover down until it comes off.
- Remove the battery by using your fingernail or a thin, flat object that can slide underneath the battery. Once you are able to get a hold on the battery, lift it completely up out of the battery compartment and remove it from your Nokia cell phone.
- Insert the new battery. Remove the new battery from its packaging. Line the gold contacts up on the new battery with the gold contacts in your Nokia cell phone battery compartment. Make sure the battery fits in completely flat.
- Close the back cover. Push the back cover up towards the top until it is securely locked into place.
- Turn on your phone. Turn your phone over on the front side and press the power button to turn it on. If the battery has been placed in properly it will boot up and you can use your Nokia cell phone as you normally do.