Do you want to know how to change the battery in your Omron HR-100C Heart Rate Monitor watch? The length of time your battery lasts depends on how often you use the monitor. However, you don't have to worry about the battery failing without warning. When the battery is low, the display screen shows "Low Battery." When you see this warning, it's time to change the battery.
To change the battery in your Omron HR-100C watch, you will need:
- CR2032 3V lithium-ion battery
- Penny or dime
- Purchase the battery. You can buy a replacement battery for your Omron HR-100C at almost any electronics store. The battery does not have to be specially ordered from Omron.
- Remove the battery cover. Flip the Omron HR-100C over to expose the back of the display screen. Here you will find the battery cover. Insert the coin into the slot. Turn the coin a few turns counterclockwise to unscrew the battery cover from the watch.
- Remove the old battery. Gently position your fingers onto the edge of the old battery. Lift it out to make room for the new battery.
- Install the new battery. Position the new battery with the plus symbol facing up.
- Replace the cover. Position the battery cover onto the back of the display screen. Tighten the cover with the coin.
- From time to time, you may also need to change the chest monitor's battery. This is the device that sends the information to the Omron HR-100c. The procedure to replace the chest monitor battery is the same as the watch. Both devices also use the same battery.
- Be careful not to touch the battery contacts with your hands. This could damage the contacts, which could prevent your Omron HR-100c from receiving power from the battery.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.