How To Change The Color Of Text On Myspace
If wanting to know how to change the color of text on MySpace, the process is quite simple. The use of an HTML code, which can be copied and pasted into the user's profile, does not require any prior knowledge or experience with HTML or web design codes. The user will, however, need to know the proper names for the colors they wish to use. which can be selected from an HTML color chart.
- To make certain text a certain color on MySpace, highlight and copy the following code: <font color="color name">
- Open MySpace and log in. Go to "Edit Profile" from the home page and paste that code in the text box for the "About Me" section or in the text box for the desired section. If text is already in the box, paste the code BEFORE the text that should be altered.
- Consult an HTML color chart to get the proper name of the desired color for use on MySpace. Copy and paste, or type, the color name in between the quotation marks in the code.
- There is no need for a space after the angled bracket, simply have the MySpace text that will be changed in color start immediately after that bracket. At the end of the text, type the following, without leaving a space, to close the HTML code: </font>
- Be sure to save the changes, then preview the MySpace page to ensure the color changes have taken effect. If there are issues, it is possibly that the color name is incorrect or the closing for the HTML code was not entered correctly or left out.