- How To Navigate A Blackberry With No Trackball
- How To Replace A Trackball In A Blackberry
- How To Enable Java On A Blackberry 8320
- How To Turn On A Blackberry
- How To Remove Cell Phone Faceplate On A BlackBerry Curve 8310
- How to Send Pictures With a BlackBerry Storm
- How Do You Insert A Trackball On A Blackberry?
How To Change The Color Of The Trackball On A Blackberry 8100
Learning how to change the color of the trackball on your Blackberry 8100 is very easy. All it takes is to download some software and you can change the color of the trackball for your Blackberry in only a few steps. Follow the steps below and you will have a colorful trackball in no time.
- Do a search engine search for the software Color Pearl. This software is free.
- The easiest thing to do to change the trackball color is download the software to your computer or mac. Unzip the files on your computer and install the application.
- Connect your Blackberry 8100 to your computer and open the BlackBerry Desktop Manager. If you do not have this software you should have a CD that came with your Blackberry 8100 to install it, or you can go to the Blackberry main site and download it.
- Double click on Application Loader. Click Next.
- Next we are going to add the Color Pearl application to your Blackberry 8100. When you click on Application Loader look for Color Pearl in the list, and check the checkbox next to the application name.
- If the application does not appear in the list click Add. Double click the application installer and install Color Pearl.
- Once you finish installing Color Pearl to your Blackberry 8100 double click on the icon. Go by the instructions on your screen to change the trackball color.
You have now learned how to change the color of the trackball on your Blackberry 8100. You should have five color choices for your trackball.
Posted on: May. 31, 2010