How To Change Email On BlackBerry
If you are considering changing your email address, it is necessary to remember how to change email on your BlackBerry also. If you don't remember to change your email, you won't receive any emails on your BlackBerry. Here is how to change email on a BlackBerry:
- On the main menu go to the Setup option and click it. On some models of the BlackBerry this is done in the Setup Wizard. Then click the personal email setup. This is also where you can setup Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- Click the Create or Add an Email Address option. If you are deleting your old email address, you can do this here also. You can delete it, just by clicking your email address and then clicking the Delete option from the main menu.
- By clicking the Create or Add an Email Address, you will be given the option to add up to ten existing email accounts. This option will also allow you to create a new email address for your BlackBerry. Most people will choose to add an existing email address option.
- Click an email account type such as Yahoo, AOL, Google, or Gmail. Choose the one that matches your email or pick other if none apply.
- Type in the email address that you are changing to and the password information for the account. You then will get a confirmation notice. Here you should click OK. If you are finished click Close. You have now changed email on your BlackBerry.