- How To Set Automatic Signature On BlackBerry 8800
- How To Put A Signature On BlackBerry Curve Text Message
- How Do I Download SMS On A BlackBerry 7750?
- How To Set Up Internet On Verizon Blackberry Curve 8330
- How To Change Trackball Color On Blackberry Pearl
- How To Change Your Theme On A BlackBerry Storm
- How To Find Blackberry PIN
How To Change Font Color On Blackberry Curve 8830
Learn how to change the font color on a Blackberry Curve 8830. No matter what type of phone we have, we want to customize it. Changing the font color on a Blackberry Curve 8830 could be pretty cool. Regular, black font is so normal and boring. So, add some customization to your Blackberry Curve 8830.
- Search for a theme. The only way to change a Blackberry Curve's font color is to change the theme. So, the best thing that is to be done is to search throughout the web for a desired theme. A preview of the theme should show the font color that comes with it. Some themes are worth two to six dollars. So, be sure to choose your theme wisely.
- Purchase theme and send link to your email. You should send the download link to your email that is set up with your blackberry. Do not provide any other email address not associated with your Blackberry Curve 8830. That way, you would be sure to get your theme.
- Receive the download link. Check your email and look for the email with the download link. Open the email. There should be a clickable download link. Click the download link. The theme should begin downloading to the phone. Wait for a few seconds or minutes for the theme to completely download.
- Check font color. When the new theme has been successfully downloaded to your Blackberry Curve 8830, then open your messaging. Opening messaging would allow you to preview your new font color. The font color would be visible throughout all the text in the Blackberry Curve 8830.
Posted on: Jun. 16, 2010