You want to know how to change headlight bulb on Nissan Altima. Eventually, you will have to change the headlight bulbs on your Nissan Altima. Changing the headlight bulbs on your Nissan Altima can save you time and money in the end.
- 10 mm socket
- New headlight bulbs
- Park your car in your driveway or your garage. Let your car cool down. Raise the hood of your car and secure it with the hood safety arm. On the driver’s side of the car, you will see an air box. The air box is secured to the car by a 10 mm bolt remove this bolt. There are two clamps holding the air box together. Remove the clamps, remove the air filter, and remove the air box out of the car. This would be a good time to change your air filter.
- You can now access the headlight bulbs on the driver side of your Nissan Altima. Pull back the rubber gasket, remove the old bulbs, and replace them with new headlight bulbs.
- Put the air box back together. Replace the air filter. Replace the 10 mm bolt back where you removed it to take off the air box.
- Move over to the passenger side of your Nissan Altima. Remove the two 10 mm bolts from the radiator overflow container. Take the container and pull it up and out. Set the radiator overflow container over to the side and out of the way.
- You will see a bracket on the fender. Remove the 10 mm bolt and remove the bracket. This will reveal a large round cover. Remove it by turning it left from the inside of the car. You can move the gasket and remove the headlight bulb. Change whatever bulbs need to be changed. You can access low beam, high beam, and direction lights in this location.
- Once you replace the bulbs, turn on the lights from the inside of your car. Check and make sure all the headlight bulbs work correctly. You have now changed the headlight bulbs on your Nissan Altima.
- Put everything back together the same way you took it apart. Put the hood down on your car and check the lights one last time.
- Change all bulbs that need changing when you have your car apart
- Always check lights before you put the car back together
- Buy the correct lights for your car
- Be careful not to break the light bulbs
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.