- How To Enable Java On A Blackberry 8320
- How To Open Ringtone Media Studio Files On BlackBerry
- How To Upload Themes To BlackBerry Pearl Flip
- How To Text On A BlackBerry Storm
- How To Remove The Screen Of A Blackberry Curve
- How To Remove Password Protection On Blackberry 8700
- How To Get Backgrounds For The Blackberry Storm
How To Change Home Screen On Blackberry Storm
Looking for directions on how to change the home screen on a BlackBerry Storm? You can change the number of icons that appear on the home screen of your BlackBerry Storm, and you can download home screen backgrounds. Once you have downloaded a home screen background, you can change the wallpaper that you see on the home screen of your BlackBerry Storm.
- Downloading home screen backgrounds. To begin the process of downloading a home screen background, you need to click on the "Media" icon, which is found on the home screen of your BlackBerry Storm. From the Media menu, click on "Pictures." Select the category of the image you wish to download and then press the "Menu" key. Once you click on "Download Images," you will be able to browse and download images that are available for your BlackBerry Storm.
- Setting device wallpaper. You can use downloaded home screen backgrounds or pictures that you took with the camera on your BlackBerry Storm as the wallpaper for your device. To use a picture or image as the wallpaper for your BlackBerry Storm, click on the "Media" icon from the home screen. You will then click on "Pictures," where you will be able to browse through the various pictures on your BlackBerry Storm. Once you locate the picture you want, click on "Set As Wallpaper."
- Changing icons. Your BlackBerry Storm allows you to change how many icons appear on your home screen. To do this, click on the "Options" icon from the home screen of your BlackBerry Storm. You will then need to click on "Advanced Options" and "Accessibility." From the Accessibility menu, you will be able to change the Grid Layout field. The Grid Layout field controls how many icons appear on the home screen of your BlackBerry Storm. When you are finished making changes, press the "Menu" key and click "Save."
If you are downloading home screen backgrounds, always download the backgrounds from websites that you know and trust. Just like computers, your BlackBerry Storm is capable of being infected with a virus.
Posted on: Jun. 23, 2010