- How To Unlock A Blackberry 8700
- Blackberry 7130: How To Remove Battery
- 5 Tricks And Tips For Boost Mobile BlackBerry
- How To Delete All SMS Messages In My BlackBerry Curve
- How To Remove Cell Phone Faceplate On A BlackBerry Curve 8310
- How To Store Music On A Blackberry Curve 8900
- How To Unlock Nokia 5310 Codes
How To Change Homescreen Row On A BlackBerry Storm
Learn how to change homescreen row on a Blackberry Storm. Everyone wants their phone to be custom. It could become frustrating to a certain degree if you are stuck with the default structures of your phone, especially a phone like the Blackberry Storm. Luckily, the homescreen row keys on a Blackberry Storm could be customized in a few easy steps.
- Make sure that you are on your homescreen. Ensuring that you are on your home screen makes the steps easier to follow. You must start instructions from the home screen only. It's best that you are not anywhere else in your phone such as: messaging or on the web.
- Tap the Blackberry button on your phone's keypad. The Blackberry button is located to the right of the green call button. You may have to tap the button more than once depending on your phone's settings. A menu should pop up on your Blackberry Storm's homescreen.
- Select "options" on your Blackberry Strorm menu. Selecting the "options" choice would allow you to alter anything on your homescreen row. You could choose between icons to select that would appear on your homescreen row. You could also choose between one, two, or three rows that could appear.
- Save your selections. Once you are done selecting the keys that would appear on your Blackberry Storm homescreen row, then save it. There should be a "save" icon at the bottom of the menu. If you do not see it, then scroll down. After everything is saved, then you should be directed back to your homescreen.
Posted on: Jun. 08, 2010