How To Change Invicta Watch Battery
Your Invicta watch battery has died and you want to learn how to change an Invicta watch battery. Invicta watch batteries have a tendency to last a long time, but eventually your battery will die and you will need to change your watch battery. Changing your watch battery yourself will save you money than if you went to a Jeweler to get it done. Changing a battery on your Invicta watch is not hard to do and can be done in a few simple short steps.
To change and Invicta watch battery you need:
- new battery
- lint-free cloth
- tiny screwdriver
- Remove the case back of your watch. Place the watch face down on a flat surface on the lint-free cloth or carefully place it face down in the palm of your hand. To remove the case back from the Invicta watch carefully turn it counterclockwise until it becomes loose and separated from the case. When the case back is removed from the watch, remove the rubber gasket from the back of the watch.
- Locate the battery inside the watch. The battery will be a small round silver circle .The battery can be found in a small strap that is secured in a battery compartment that holds it into pace.
- Remove the old battery form the Invicta watch. Loosen the screw on the small strap that holds the battery. Use a tiny screwdriver and turn the screw counterclockwise. Be careful not to remove the screw just loosen it enough to lift up the strap and remove the battery. Use your fingernail or tiny screwdriver to lift the battery up from out of its compartment.
- Clean the battery compartment. If needed, look for dirt, debris, or acid spills from the old battery in the battery compartment and take the lint-free cloth and clean it out.
- Install the new battery. Carefully place your new battery in the Invicta watch battery compartment. Make sure to put it back in the same direction that you removed the old battery. Tighten the screw on the strap by turning it clockwise. Next, replace the rubber gasket on the back of the watch and then replace the case back.