If you want to learn how to change the theme on your iPod Touch, there is no way to do it unless you jailbreak your iPod. Apple has the iPod Touch locked down and the only changes you can make are from options in the "Settings" menu. This article will show you how to change the wallpaper and also how to jailbreak. If you jailbreak your iPod Touch it voids the warranty and if something goes wrong, Apple will not replace it. Once your iPod Touch is out of warranty, you can jailbreak it and that will make it more customizable. So from this article you can either change the wallpaper, or jailbreak your iPod touch and change the theme. Remember it will break the warranty if you jailbreak it so if it still under warranty be cautious. You are able to restore your iPod Touch back to factory settings, which will take the jailbreak off.
- Turn on your iPod Touch. Tap on "Settings" on the main screen.
- Tap on the "General" tab. Tap the "Wallpaper" icon.
- Select the wallpaper image you want and tap "OK." It will ask you to center the image.
- Jailbreak to change theme. Make sure your iPod touch is not on the connect to iTunes screen. Update iTunes if it is not already updated.
- Download an iPod Jailbreak application. Go to your internet browser and search for an iPod Jailbreak application. Click on the link that takes you to their site and download the program then save it to your desktop.
- Once the program finishes you should see an icon on your desktop. Double click on this icon to start the installation.
- Connect your iPod Touch to your computer via the USB cable. Click on the Jailbreak button.
- The application will start the process. You will get a message when the jailbreak is complete.
- Your iPod Touch will reboot. When your iPod Touch comes back up you will see a progress indicator bar. When it is finished installing everything, your iPod Touch will be jailbroken.
- Change the theme. You will have a new icon on the home screen of your iPod Touch. This is basically another app store that will give you new options for themes. You still have the original app store but now you have two of them. You will see a "Featured Themes" button. Click on this and you have many options to change the theme.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …