Need to know change the language on your iPod? You may have accidentally set the language wrong or maybe you just want to change it for fun. However, changing the language setting varies between the different models of iPods. For example, the iPod, the iPod Nano, and iPod Mini differ from the iPod Touch and the iPhone, which have the same process. Here, we're going to tell you how to change the language on the models listed above.
Items you will need:
- Any form of iPod listed above
How to Change the Language on the iPod, iPod Nano, and iPod Mini:
- Disconnect your iPod from your computer. If you are in iTunes and your iPod is connected, press the disconnect button next to your iPod listed on the left sidebar. Then, wait for a few seconds and take off your iPod from the cable.
- Go to the main menu. If you aren't already at the main menu, press the Menu button as many times as you need to return to the main menu.
- Navigate to "Settings." Once you are at the main menu, scroll down to select "Settings." If you are new to iPods, scroll down by moving your finger clockwise on the wheel. Once you have highlighted and selected "Settings," press the middle button. The "Settings" menu should now have opened up.
- Changing the language. Now, scroll down to "Language" by moving your finger clockwise and select "Language." Press the middle button again. A list of languages should now show up. Scroll up or down to select which language you want to use. Once you have selected what language you want to change your iPod to, press the middle button. Your screen should turn grey, displaying the "Loading Language" message. Wait for a minute and your iPod should be taken back to the "Settings" menu.
- Congratulations! You have now successfully changed the language on your iPod! The "Settings" menu, and the rest of your iPod, should now be in the language you have selected.
How to Change the Language on the iPod Touch and the iPhone:
- Disconnect your iPod. Go into iTunes and press the disconnect button next to your listed iPod on the left sidebar. Then, wait for a few seconds and disconnect your iPod from the cable.
- Go to the home screen. To go to the home screen, press the button with a square icon on the iPod. You should now be at the home screen.
- Press on the "Settings" icon. Once you are at the home screen, press on the "Settings" icon. The "Settings" icon should be a picture with three gears on it. Touch your finger on the icon and your screen should transform into the "Settings" menu.
- Click on "General." If you are at the "Settings" menu, you'll need to click on the button that says "General." If your iPod is in a different language, the button should have a picture that looks the same as the "Settings" icon. Press on this button. You should now be taken to a menu that says "General" at the top of the screen.
- Changing the language. Scroll down in the "General" menu until you find a button that says "International." Press on this button and now you should be taken to the "International" menu. Now, press on the button that says "Language." Your screen should display a list of languages. Press on the language that you want to change your iPod Touch or iPhone to. Then, press on the "Done" button at the top right corner.
- You're finished! After a few seconds, your iPod Touch or iPhone should be taken back to the Home screen. Your iPod Touch and iPhone should now be in the language that you have chosen.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …