Want to know how to change the language on your iPod touch? Maybe you speak more than one language, or maybe you accidentally set your iPod touch to the wrong language. Perhaps your friend changed the language to Russian as a joke. Whatever the situation, you can follow these easy steps to change the language display on your iPod touch.
- If this is your first time using the iPod touch, make sure you have set the preferred language in the setup section of iTunes when you linked the device to your iTunes account. If you have completed the setup in iTunes but still have the wrong language, or want to change the language after completing iTunes setup, follow these instructions.
- On the home screen, touch the icon that looks like a large gray gear, with two smaller gears on either side of it. This will bring you to the Settings screen.
- Once you are on the Settings screen, touch the menu icon that says "General." It will also have a gear icon.
- Under the General menu on the next screen, choose the option that says "International."
- On the International screen, select the option for "Language."
- Once you have chosen the Language button, a list of languages will appear. Select the language that you want to use for your iPod touch display, then click on the bright blue "Done" button on the top right corner of the screen.
- Your iPod touch will automatically return to the home screen and should now be in the language you selected.
Apple support, http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2371
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?