- How To Check Voicemail On A BlackBerry 8220
- How To Get To The Texting Log On A Blackberry 8900
- How Can I Get A Ringtone For My Blackberry Storm?
- How To Change Homescreen Row On A BlackBerry Storm
- 10 Best Free Blackberry Curve Apps
- How To Change Font Color On Blackberry Curve 8830
- How To Find Blackberry PIN
How To Change Message Tone On A BlackBerry Curve
If you need to know how to change the message tone on a BlackBerry Curve, it only requires a few simple steps. You can make the message tone different for text messages that you receive and instant BlackBerry messages that you receive, depending on how you want it setup. Here is how to change the message tone on a BlackBerry Curve:
- On the main menu, click on the SMS and MMS icon. The icon looks like a phone with a message box coming out of it. Once you click on it, you will see all your SMS messages.
- Click on the BlackBerry menu key. This will bring up a lot of options for you to choose from to do with your messages. From here you can delete them. open them and change your message alert tone.
- Scroll down to the message alert option and click on it. Here is where you can change the tone for your messages. Click on SMS Text and the first thing that will appear on the screen is the ring tone that is already selected to sound of when you receive a SMS text message. If you highlight the ring tone and click on it, the list of all your ring tone options will appear. Select the one of your liking.
- Scroll down to Instant Messages and follow the same steps as before. The message tones don't have to be the same and you can change them as often as you want. You now have changed your message tones on a BlackBerry Curve successfully.
Posted on: May. 29, 2010