Your watch battery just died and you need to know how to change a Movado watch battery. The majority of Movado watches are made so that you are able to change the battery yourself. Going to a jeweler to have a battery changed can be very expensive and can sometimes cost almost as much as the watch itself. It is not complicated to change a Movado watch battery. It can be done quickly and easily with the right supplies a few simple steps.
The things you need to change a Movado watch battery are:
- Movado watch
- New battery
- Tiny screwdriver
- Soft cloth
- Turn the watch over on its face and lay it down on the cloth. The cloth will protect the Movado watch face from being scratched or damaged.
- Open the back cover. Slide the screwdriver behind the back cover of the Movado watch and push downwards. Begin to pry open the watch with the screwdriver until the back pops off completely. Be careful not to scratch the back of the watch with the screwdriver.
- Remove the rubber gasket from inside the watch and set it aside because you will have to replace it.
- Remove the old battery. Use the tiny screwdriver and place it under the Movado watch battery. Lift the battery upwards until it pops out of place and is removed from the battery clip.
- Insert the new battery. Remove the new Movado watch battery from its package. Carefully insert the new battery into the battery clip with positive (+) side down. Make sure the battery is securely put in its place.
- Replace the back cover. Pick up the rubber gasket and carefully replace it over the battery. Replace the back cover on the Movado watch. Your watch should now runs as good as new.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …