How To Change Myspace Profile Picture
Want to learn how to change your MySpace profile picture? Changing your MySpace profile picture is really simple, especially if you're using a picture you've already uploaded to your MySpace photo albums. Changing your profile picture can help you make your MySpace profile more interesting by highlighting new pictures of yourself.
To change your MySpace profile picture, you will need:
- MySpace account
- Image file
- Move your mouse pointer to highlight "Profile" in the navigation bar, which causes a drop-down menu to appear.
- Click "My Photos" in the drop-down menu.
- Click "Upload New Photo." Continue to the next step if you want to add a new picture for your MySpace profile or continue to step five if you want to use an existing picture.
- Upload the photo. If you like, you can edit the tags and captions before you change your MySpace profile picture.
- Select the photo you just uploaded or click "Edit Pictures" and select the existing photo you want to use from one of your MySpace photo albums.
- Click "Set as Default," located in the navigation bar above the photo.
- Click "OK" to set the photo as your new MySpace profile picture.
- If you don't have an existing photo you'd like to use as your new MySpace profile picture but do have a webcam, you can click on "Upload New Photo," then follow the instructions to take a new picture with your webcam.
- After you upload a new photo to MySpace, you can follow the edit prompts to send the picture to your MySpace friends.