How To Change Name On iPod Nano Without Password
If you would like to know how to change the name on your iPod Nano without the knowing the password, we are here to help. This article will tell you how to change the name on your iPod Nano without using your password. In these days of lots of usernames and passwords to remember, that’s one less password you have to keep up with.
- Connect your iPod to your computer the way you normally would. Wait for iTunes to open on your computer screen. If iTunes does not open then you will need to manually open it.
- In iTunes you will see your iPod Nano on the left. It will show the current name that is assigned to the iPod.
- Next use your mouse and click on the iPod name one time. Wait a couple of seconds and click on it one time again. Make sure you only single click, rather than a double click. If you click too fast it will double click.
- You will now be able to edit the iPod Nano name and change it to what you want. Put the desired name and press Enter. Your iPod will have the new name when you disconnect it.
- Eject your iPod within iTunes and when it is safe to do so disconnect it. Check to see if the name has changed.
See how easy that was? Your iPod Nano is now renamed. You can rename your iPod Nano as many times as you wish and, as you saw, you did it without the password!