How To Change A Nokia 6555 Facecover
Learn how to change a Nokia 6555 facecover to enjoy the full customization of your Nokia 6555. Changing the facecover is an easy process that will make your phone look unique and different. The process can be done without household tools. However, it may be complicated if you have never opened a cellular phone before.
To change a Nokia 6555 facecover you will need:
- A credit card or another flat object
- Open the Nokia 6555. Open the Nokia 6555 as if you were ready to make a call. Lay the phone screen down on a table or flat surface.
- Pry the edges open around the Nokia 6555 facecover. Using a credit card or another flat device, insert the card into the edges between the screen and the casing. This may take some practice. Have patience and be careful not to damage the screen. Work around the screen until the Nokia 6555 facecover becomes loose.
- Remove the Nokia 6555 facecover. Using your hand, gently pull the Nokia 6555 facecover from the case. If the facecover does not come loose, try working around the edges with the credit card again while gently pulling on the facecover.
- Put the new facecover in place. Sit the new Nokia 6555 facecover in the place where the prior facecover was. Grasp the phone in your hand and gently press down on the facecover. Apply even pressure to the Nokia 6555 facecover until all parts snap into place. Avoid hitting or slamming the facecover or phone with blunt objects.
- Try using two credit cards to pry the Nokia 6555 facecover loose it you are having trouble. Use one to hold one side of the Nokia 6555 facecover loose while working on the other.
- Practice makes perfect. It may take several minutes to get the Nokia 6555 facecover loose. Do not use anything to cut the facecover off the Nokia 6555.