If you have recently purchased a Samsung Mythic, then you probably want to know how to change a screensaver on a Samsung Mythic. Changing the screensaver or wallpaper on your cell phone allows you to personalize your picture to your own taste and style. The Samsung Mythic does have a non-customizable screensaver for the lock screen, but you are able to change and customize the screensaver/wallpaper for the home screen when your phone is unlocked. It is quite simple to change the screensaver on you Samsung Mythic phone.
- Unlock you phone to go to the homepage. From the home page, click the menu key on the lower right hand side of the screen. This will take you to the main menu where you will be able to choose other options on your Samsung Mythic.
- Select picture from the main menu. On the main menu screen, scroll over to select the picture button.
- Search for a picture that you want to use as you wallpaper. On your Samsung Mythic, scroll through your pictures until you find one that you want to use and select it.
- Size the picture to your liking. Once you select a picture, you will have the option to zoom in if you want to make the picture a little bigger. To adjust the size of your picture, press the zoom key (+) until you reach the desired image size.
- Set your new screensaver. Once you have set the picture to the desired size, select the set as button and choose the option to save it as your wallpaper. Your image is now saved as the displayed wallpaper on your Samsung Mythic.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.