How To Change The Solstice Screen Saver
Are you tired of the same old screen saver and want to know how to change the Solstice screen saver? Screen savers are great to have, but after a while of having your phone you can easily get tired of seeing the same screen saver image day after day. The Samsung Solstice comes with a factory default setting screen saver that can seem difficult to change. Don't try to delete the Solstice default screen saver because you cannot, and you could possible end up locking your phone in the process. Changing the Solstice screen saver is possible and can been done by following these steps.
- Select the left menu button. Select the left menu button with "Start" listed. Press the left menu button to get to "More". Then, press the menu button once more to begin the process of choosing your Solstice screen saver.
- Select "Settings". Once you press the left menu button twice "Settings" will display on the screen. Press "Ok" to select this option.
- Choose the Home Screen display. Press "3" to get to the "Display", and then from there press "1". This will take you to the Home Screen display.
- Navigate through the layouts. There will be a list of layouts that are now displayed on your Solstice screen. You can easily navigate through the list by pressing the up and down arrows.
- Choose the color scheme and the background. The same way that you navigated through the layouts is the same way that you can choose your color scheme and background for your Solstice screen saver. Again, use the up and down arrows to scroll through the list.
- Select "Done" once finished. Once you have completed navigating and choosing your new screen saver, choose done when you are finished to save it.