Learning how to change the songs on a new iPod shuffle is easy. In fact, changing the songs on any generation of iPod shuffle is generally the same. Learn how to change the songs on a new iPod shuffle below:
In order to learn how to change songs on a new iPod shuffle, you will need:
- The latest version of iTunes
- A USB Cord compatible with your iPod shuffle
- Download the latest version of iTunes. In order for iTunes to recognize your iPod shuffle, you will need to have an updated version of iTunes. If you don’t already have iTunes downloaded to your computer, you can get it (free) at apple.com/itunes. If you already have iTunes on your computer, open it and go to store>check for available downloads.
- Find the iPod shuffle icon. On the left hand side menu, you should see an icon of your iPod shuffle. It will be under the “devices” header. Click on the musical note. You should now see all of the songs currently displayed on your iPod shuffle.
- One way to change songs on your iPod is to delete them. To delete songs, select the songs(s) you want to delete. You can do this by right clicking with your mouse and hitting “delete.” ITunes will prompt you with “Are you sure you want to delete selected songs from your iPod?”; select “remove songs.”Hold down the shift key to select multiple songs.
- Another way to change songs on your iPod is to add new ones. You can add songs to your iPod from your iTunes music library. You can do this by creating a new playlist (Ctrl+N or File>New playlist). You can also drag songs from your iTunes library to your iPod shuffle. Click on the song (or songs) you want to put on your iPod and drag them to the iPod icon.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Why Most Men Should Never Wear Timberlands
Unless you're doing some sort of manual labor, say goodbye to these boots.