By keeping some basic guidelines in mind, you can learn about how to change square fossil watch battery. In general, fossil watches make great timepieces. They effectively keep time, they look cool, and they can last a lifetime. However, due to their unique design, it can sometimes be difficult to replace the watch battery. Follow these simple steps in order to ensure optimal results.
- One small flat-headed screwdriver
- Start by locating the slots on the back plate of the watch. These may be difficult to find if it is the first time looking for them. If necessary, use a magnifying glass to find these slots.
- Place one of the corners of the screwdriver firmly into one of these slots. Use it to carefully spin the plate counterclockwise. Spinning the plate clockwise will not damage the watch, but will instead only make it much harder to remove. Be sure that you are spinning the plate counterclockwise in order to ensure optimal results.
- Next, use the flat-head screwdriver to carefully remove the nylon cover on the interior of the watch. Slowly depress the spring that holds the battery catch until the battery releases.
- Remove the old battery, and dispose of properly. Place the new battery in place, and repeat the steps above in reverse in order to properly seal the square fossil watch.
- Keep a close eye on the square fossil watch for a few days to make sure it is functioning properly. If the watch appears to be malfunctioning, you may need to take it into a specialty watch repair store.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.