- How To Delete All SMS Messages In My BlackBerry Curve
- How To Change Homescreen Row On A BlackBerry Storm
- How To Take A Blackberry Curve 8830 Apart
- How To Change Your Theme On A BlackBerry Storm
- How To Add Music To The BlackBerry Pearl Flip
- How To Install Ringtones On A BlackBerry
- How To Tether Blackberry To Laptop
How To Change Things On Your BlackBerry Storm
If you have been playing around with it for a while, you are probably wondering how to change things on your BlackBerry Storm. The BlackBerry Storm is a great device to have, but it can be slightly complicated at times.
- Changing your ringtone on your BlackBerry Storm is a fairly simple task that you will easily master in no time. The first step to changing your BlackBerry Storm ringtone is to click the "Sounds" icon on your home screen. Once you are in "Sounds," scroll down to "Set Ringtones/Alerts." From there, select Ringtones and pick your ringer, hit "Menu," and click "Save." Congratulations, you have changed your BlackBerry Storm ringtone.
- In order to change the wallpaper on your BlackBerry Storm, you need to click on the "Media" icon. Once in the media folder, select pictures and find the picture you want to use for your wallpaper. Once you have the picture selected, hit the "Menu" key, and select "Set As Wallpaper." Your wallpaper should now be changed on your BlackBerry Storm.
- Because you are unique, you may want to personalize the way your clock appears on your BlackBerry Storm. To change the clock face, simply head over to your applications folder and select the clock icon. Access the options for the clock by hitting the menu key. Choose how you want your clock face to appear, click "Menu," and then "Save."
There are many great tips and tricks for personalizing the BlackBerry Storm. Making changes are easy and will make your BlackBerry experience more fun. and unique!
Posted on: Jun. 07, 2010