This article will help you learn how to change the time on a Nokia Tracfone. Tracfones are popular because you aren’t bound to a contract and can purchase your minutes as you go. Fortunately, changing the time on a Nokia Tracfone is very easy and can be done in minutes.
- Make sure your Nokia Tracfone is charged. Next, open the phone.
- Next, you need to press the Menu button on your Nokia Tracfone. You will get a drop down list and from this list, choose Settings.
- When you click on Settings you will see more options. Select Initial Setup and then Time and Date. Find Auto Update and make sure it is set to On. If it is not set to On, then use the arrow keys to change the status to On.
- Next, select Auto Update and press the Menu button on the Nokia Tracfone. Verify that you want to auto-update your Nokia Tracfone.
- You will see a dialogue box on the screen tell you when the update is finished. After it is finished, exit the Auto Update menu.
- The time should now be set on your Tracfone. It will also automatically update if you enter a new time zone or if the time changes where you live.
We hope this article has helped you learn how to change the time on a Nokia Tracfone. As you can see, learning to change the time is a very simple process and takes only minutes to do. Now you can be sure you will always have the correct time on your Nokia Tracfone.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.