Knowing how to change the tone control on your microphone is essential, if you want it to work as expected. Hearing your own voice can be extremely helpful, but if you change the tone control on your microphone, the mistakes in your speech will become crystal clear. That way, you will have a better chance of tweaking those human errors and nuances in the voice prior to operating your audio equipment. There are two ways of changing the tone control on your microphone: you have to spend some money in the first one.
Things you will need:
- Tweed Deluxe Volume Control
- Connect the Tweed Deluxe volume control to the microphone so as to change the tone control. Take out the gray wire in your microphone and attach the new Tweed Deluxe gray wire into the hole; your microphone will be connected to the tool. Change the tone control on your microphone by increasing or decreasing the volume in the Tweed Deluxe artifact by using the distinct slides
- Control each input channel’s volume with the slides. Mix them in order to get an effect. Speak through the microphone and verify if the tone on your microphone has changed to something suitable for you; if not, experiment until you find the right tone.
- Change the microphone placement. Although this may sound weird and too simple, it’s an alternative to the Tweed Deluxe (for those who don’t have enough money to buy it or don’t want to waste money). Change the tone control of your microphone by changing the microphone placement: if you are too close to the microphone, your voice may sound amplified and if you are too far away, your voice may sound shrilly.
- Determine the best place for you to be. The tone control on your microphone highly depends on where you are. Change places and position your microphone in a new place every time you want to change the tone control on your microphone.
Tips & Warnings:
- The Tweed Deluxe volume control is quite effective; although it sometimes may be expensive. Opt for the common alternative if you don’t want to waste for the Tweed Deluxe volume control: it may not be as efficient, but it’s effective.
- Tweed Deluxe eliminates all of the quirks in the sound.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.